www.www.buonovino.com

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptionsDigestDigest PreferencesFAQFAQSearchSearchMemberlistMemberlistUsergroupsUsergroupsRegisterRegisterFAQ安全提示FAQDonate
ProfileProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

FINAL YEAR ME DISSERTATION TOPICS

Post new topicReply to topicThank Post www.www.buonovino.com Forum Index->半岛软件下载SEFIWeb Site Problems/ Login/Registration Issues
View previous topic::View next topic
jayjadav792
半岛软件下载SEFIMember
半岛软件下载SEFIMember

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 amPost subject: FINAL YEAR ME DISSERTATION TOPICS Reply with quote

HELLO EVERYONE,

I am jay jadav pursuing masters in structural engineering in gujarat technological university, kindly everyone is requested to help me out for my dissertation topics which are interesting and can be completed before time...i am not at all getting any idea on what to do as topics searched on rcc work are already researched and done like use of frp heets etc and steel is lengthy as well as costly so please do help...is in much of need
rajmane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:22 pmPost subject: Re: FINAL YEAR ME DISSERTATION TOPICS Reply with quote

jayjadav792 wrote:
HELLO EVERYONE,

I am jay jadav pursuing masters in structural engineering in gujarat technological university, kindly everyone is requested to help me out for my dissertation topics which are interesting and can be completed before time...i am not at all getting any idea on what to do as topics searched on rcc work are already researched and done like use of frp heets etc and steel is lengthy as well as costly so please do help...is in much of need

Many topics possible. Talk to me
Dr NPR, Head, CACR, SRMU Chennai
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:31 amPost subject: Re: FINAL YEAR ME DISSERTATION TOPICS Reply with quote

To all students,

It is better to consult your guide and select the topic as we are not aware of the facilities available in your college. Moreover, your guide only will evaluate your thesis.

Best wishes,
NS

jayjadav792 wrote:
HELLO EVERYONE,

jayjadav792
半岛软件下载SEFIMember
半岛软件下载SEFIMember

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:46 pmPost subject: Reply with quote

Respected Dr. N subramaniam,

Sir we are asked forst to decide our topics and as per that we would be provided guides...i questioned same as u to to our heads but they said u need to select ur core area and then decide the guide and move on !!Smile
jayjadav792
半岛软件下载SEFIMember
半岛软件下载SEFIMember

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:47 pmPost subject: Reply with quote

Respected rajmane,
Sir if you could plz write some over here then it would be easy to understandSmile
AdamBeckett
半岛软件下载SEFIMember
半岛软件下载SEFIMember

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:22 pmPost subject: Re: FINAL YEAR ME DISSERTATION TOPICS Reply with quote

jayjadav792 wrote:
HELLO EVERYONE,

Hi,
I would recommend you to look through the pages of Google academy on discipline. And, not excluded, you can see some helpful advices on blogs devoted to writing papers and disertations, like this:http://degreeway.com/blog/how-to-start-your-dissertation
Post new topicReply to topicThank Post www.www.buonovino.com Forum Index->半岛软件下载SEFIWeb Site Problems/ Login/Registration Issues 所有的时间
Page1of1

Jump to:
Youcannotpost new topics in this forum
Youcannotreply to topics in this forum
Youcannotedit your posts in this forum
Youcannotdelete your posts in this forum
Youcannotvote in polls in this forum
Youcannotattach files in this forum
Youcannotdownload files in this forum

© 2003, 2008 SEFINDIA,Indian Domain Registration
Publishing or acceptance of an advertisement is neither a guarantee nor endorsement of the advertiser's product or service.advertisement policy
Baidu
map